Sunday, June 21, 2009

Double Happiness.

Today is 21st June 2009.
Today is my father's birthday and it falls on the same day with father's day.
so, to my wonderful father, ti..
this is for You!


His fav song ever!
* and i tau sgt byk message dlm lagu ni.

Jangan kau pandang bibir yang manis
Kerana dia bisa menghancurkan
Jangan kau pandang wajah yang indah
Kerana dia bisa meracunmu
Dengarlah hai teman
Dengarkan bersama
Aku menulis bukan kerna nama
Kerna sifat kasih
Pada sesama insan
Dan menyatakan kasih sayangmu
Kita sama semuanya sama
Apa yang ada hanyalah kehidupan
Jangan kau dengar puisi dusta
Kerana dia bisa merosakkan jiwamu
Dengarkanlah puisi di pusaka
Yang telah turun temurun hari ini
Jangan kau alas hatimu itu
Dengan secebis warna kehitaman
Dialah seperti anai-anai
Lambat laun hancurlah dirimu

Bukan Kerna Nama by, Ramli Sarip.


ti, Perhaps you thought I missed everything, As we are growing apart, But the truth is, I picked up everything you said and It's written in my heart. I've grown up with your values and I'm very glad I did.

A Real Father

It’s not so common anymore
to have a dad who’s really there,
who is the provider for his family,
who comes home every night,
whose predictability
creates a sense of stability and security
in his household.
Your routine may not seem valuable to you,
but it’s worth a lot to me.
I’m thankful that I can depend on you
to always be you--
a real father,
responsible, trustworthy,
and a great role model.
I’ve learned a lot of good things
from watching you.
Thanks, Dad.

By Joanna Fuchs

thanks for everything ti.
I Love You so damn much and I will always Do.
No one can replace You.
May Allah Bless You here & Hereafter.


Happy 55th Birthday & Happy Father's Day, Ti!

Love,
Your the only one lil daughter,


Nazneen Najib ♥

p/s : Last night i mimpi sgt best. tp cerite die xabes! i wish i bole smbg balik tito i and tgk cerite tu smpai abes. ;(((

No comments: