Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stand Up and Speak Out.

people can talk anything. 
people can assume anything.
people can put the blame on me either.
go on. I'm fine with it.
they know nothing. yes. nothing.
but one thing for sure to put the blame on others is not so me.
 Allah knows everything & that's more than enough for me.
talk people! keep on talking.
I'm standing here just to listen & I'm all ready for everything.
it all seems easy to me because I have faith in Allah SWT & I believe in myself.

so here I'm just standing up for myself.

p/s : bila satu rasa yang itu rasa di permainkan. 


3 comments:

Atia Qistina said...

kakak neen..sabar eyh..neen kn kuat..have strong faith on Him..Go Go Go..

zaty azhoney said...

let pe0ple be dear, kte x boleyh change the way they think, just be urself n bear in mind that Allah always here for us =) sush sng ingat DIA yg satu, insyaAllah sng hidup kte dunia akhirat <3

Anonymous said...

botas ugg baratas rkhsjhzh botas ugg espa?a dojlystm botas ugg ohovqzed comprar ugg online fgbstlyu ugg australia oxksyauf ugg baratas ceptottb ugg espa?a pgftobug ugg online atpvvyci ugg ajiqjtvi