Saturday, January 3, 2009

Away. Back To Campus.


Lalalalal

Who do you text the most?
* My Girls + My Sayang.
Do you wish you had smaller feet?
* sometimes!
Has a rumor been spread about you?
* owh. I don't care at all! But I know who you are. ;D
Ever fallen for your best friend?
* he used to be my best friend and now we are so in love. ♥
Would you rather give or recieve?
* Both please.
Are you easy to get along with?
* oh yes. be nice to me, and i'll be nice to you even more!. stop judging me if you even dont know me.
Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
*oh yes.
When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
* Oh yes. for sure!
How old will you be in 15 months?
* 20++ ??
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* special boyfriend? Yes I do.
Are you in a complicated relationship?
* at this moment, Nope!
Is there someone you know you should hate,but you can't?
* oh.. i dont think so.
Are you too forgiving?
* yes. thats my biggest prob in me! phew~
Are you thinking about somebody right now?
* yesh! rindu die. :(((
Do you like your hair color?
* yesh! yesh! brownish+reddish. :)))
Relationships or one night stands?
* relationship.
Do you kiss a lot of people?
* hahah! my family + my girls oke!
Name the people who you talked to today?
* my mum and my dad! :)))
What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
* dlm selimut. weeee~
Are you someone's best friend?
* yes. ;)))
Last person you talked to on the phone?
* My sayang. :)))
Do any of your family members have children?
* not yet!
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
* owh. 20! :)))
Are you wearing make up?
* Nope. I just love being natural.
What colour are you nails?
* white?
When was the last time you spoke to someone you dont like?
* Last Saturday i guess. Please laa.. stop acting like you guys are so good! phew~
Has a boy/girl ever called you baby/sayang/love?
* oh yes. I do call them the same too. :)))
Have you ever kissed on a boat?
* nope.
What are you wearing now?
* baby blue tee+leggings.
What bed did you sleep in last night?
* my bed?!
Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
* yes.yes.
Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
* yes yes! I do have Them. :)))

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
* I dont care anymore. Forgive and Forget.
Do you want kids?
* Of course.
Did you go out or stay in last night?
* went out for dinner with my family.
Do you like to text or call more?
* both.
What was the first thing you did this morning?
* finding my hair clip.
Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
* ermm..maybe? :)))
Looking back in time did you ever waste your time on a certain boy/girl?
* I dont think so. whatever she/he did to me, at least I learned something from them.
Do you know anyone who’s pregnant?
* none at this moment.
Have you ever had a really big fight with your siblings?
* owh.. time kecik dlu sahaja. ;)))
Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?
* yes.yes.yes.for sure! :)))
Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
* Yes. Thanks For that. :))))
Do you say sorry first?
* it depends.
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
* oh.. i still remember, during our first date he told me so! ;D
What are your initials?
* M? N?
Who was your last text from?
* My Sayang. :)))
Last time somebody hurt you physically?
* None.
Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing ?
* Yes. i was only 12 that time. mum, sorry. :((((
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
* y not?!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
* A bird!! :))))
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
* Hmmm.
In the past week have you cried?
* Yes I did.
Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
* yesh.yesh. ;)))
Meet anyone new this year?
* yes. lotsa.
Have you ever told anyone you were OK when you really weren’t?
* yesh.
Can a girl and a boy be best friends without having feelings for each other?
* yeah! for sure lah! why not? sometimes they fix each other very well. :)))
Have you ever dated someone to get to someone else?
* hahaah! never!


Hujan.Hujan.Hujan.


Hujan, saye nk hujan setiap malam bole???????

sbb nanti ade sesuatu buat saye bahagia!!
saye nk hujan dtg setiap malam bole???
nnt dia akn buat saye rase nk terbang lg ~ :))))





later!
bye bye!
i'll update more later k?
takecare peeps!
Love, Me! ♥

1 comment: