Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boring!

When you cry does anybody know?
-No I guess.


When you love, do you give all?
-I will love him with all my heart. I wont mess with it. I'm a real girl I finish what I start.



Given the chance to be in front of
your most recent ex what would you say?
-nothing to say.


What's one thing that you learned
from those failed relationships?
-Just be yourself. Try to accept the way he/she is. :)))


What is the most important thing in
a relationship?
-Trust & Love.


Is it normal to become jealous of
someone?
-it depends.


When you come across your ex with
his/her gf/bf what would you do?
-Feel happy for them.

Does looks matter when choosing a bf/gf?
-yes.


What if you fell in love with a
person that had a baby in the past,
would you still love that person?
-sure.. but it depends.

With all the heartaches, sacrifices
and pain of loving .. Is it all worth it?
-Love hurts.NO Love without Pain.

Are you in a relationship right now?
-Yes. :)))


Are you happy with your life right now?
-Very Very Happy. :)))

What’s the last thing you bought, and how much did you spend?
-White Baju Kurung. owh.. how much yeah? my mum paid for it. heheh.


What is your favourite thing to wear?
-something simple + comfortable.


What are you listening to right now?
-none!



Do hugs make you feel better?
-yeah! yeah. feel safe and calm. ;))

What did you do today?
-tv.on9.went out to Mall.

Jeans or shorts?
-Jeans.


Are you scared of snakes?
-Very Very! please get it away from me!


Do you know who you are?
-aiyoh. of course I DO.


The last thing you put in your mouth?
-McD Beef Prosperity.


Where was your default picture taken?
-somewhere in my room.


How late did you stay up last night and why?
-around 4 am. cant sleep lah! huhuh.


Who was the last person to text you?
-my sayang. he replied my msg with very meaningful words.. ;)))

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
-last 3 days?


Do you have your license?
-yes.


Could you date someone taller than u?
-Of course lah!

What’s the most interesting thing that happened to you in the past week?
-hurm. sgt byk.

No comments: